[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython August 2015 Meeting: Data Analysis With Pandas -- record this?

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Aug 25 18:38:49 CEST 2015

Would anyone be willing to video-record this talk?   Sounds great.  Prior
commitment keeps me from coming, and I am sure there are others in the same
situation.  I have a pretty decent "detached" web cam...

thank you,
----mark

--
*biggers at utsl.com*

/Pour aimer une autre personne est de voir le visage de Dieu./ -- Victor Hugo,
/Les Miserables/ *

     [1]http://tripython.org/Members/sgambino/aug-15-mtg

   [2]biggers at utsl.com
   919 360-4561 cell