[TriPython] Reminder: Astro Code School Launch Party, May 1

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:07:23 CEST 2015

Hey, don't forget the Astro Code School launch party tomorrow. Caktus
parties are always really nice events you don't want to miss. Their new
digs are really nice, too. You'll need to let them know you are coming
at this link:

http://astro-caktus.eventbrite.com

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530