[TriZPUG] Tab completion in python shell

Steven REAGAN steven.reagan at llproducts.com
Wed Apr 8 16:57:38 CEST 2015

Casey,

Would there be a way to get your presentation broadcast (WebEx, etc.) ?  I
am a member, but in southeast MI and would appreciate being able to remotely
attend.

BTW, I am interested in this subject as I a new Py user and looking for the
best IDE. Any suggestions ???

Did I just open a can of worms ?  J Thanks

Steve Reagan
Computational Modeling
L&L Products