[TriZPUG] O'Reilly Video with Trinket

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 8 15:20:28 CEST 2015

On 4/6/2015 4:28 PM, Elliott Hauser wrote:
> I'd love 1-2 people interested in the project to help test
> and review the demo programs. It'd be reviewing and testing my examples
> over the next 1-3 weeks and giving feedback.

Given that the number one and two questions at project nights are, "What
do I do to learn Python?," and "What project should I do to practice my
Python," I'd say project nights might be fertile ground to proselytize
your desire for reviewers.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517