[TriZPUG] PyLadies RDU Kick-Off Event!

Julia Elman julia.elman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:26:42 CEST 2014

Hello Pythonistas:

As some of you may or may not know, we’ve recently launched a new PyLadies (http://pyladies.com) chapter in the Triangle area! We’re hosting a kick-off event later on this month and you all are welcome to come help celebrate. RSVP on meetup.com and please feel free to pass on this link to other Pythonistas you think might be interested in attending. Food and drinks will be provided by our gracious hosts at Bronto Software:

http://www.meetup.com/pyladies-rdu/events/205141012/

Also, for those of you are not familiar with the PyLadies organization, here is a description of the group and it’s mission:

We are an international mentorship group with a focus on helping more women become active participants and leaders in the Python open-source community. Our mission is to promote, educate and advance a diverse Python community through outreach, education, conferences, events and social gatherings.
PyLadies also aims to provide a friendly support network for women and a bridge to the larger Python world. Anyone with an interest in Python is encouraged to participate!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the kick-off event!

Amy Roberts
Julia Elman

--
PyLadies RDU