[TriZPUG] Fwd: [TriLUG] Have a Job in Durham for a Python / Django Developer

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri May 30 04:51:55 CEST 2014

On 5/29/2014 3:07 PM, Christopher Cline wrote:
> Hopefully this isn't a duplicate post,

Thanks, Chris. Ryan did post this to our list. But he posted from an
unsubscribed email address. So his post was sitting in a moderation
queue until I saw it just now. Thanks for reposting it. We want to make
sure Metametrics job postings get special notice here. So it's not a
problem if it gets posted twice. I even forwarded it onto some people I
know are looking to move here for Django jobs.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530