[TriZPUG] Fwd: Field Trip March 4th: TriPython Project Night, 6-? PM at WebAssign

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 3 16:16:18 CET 2014

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Field Trip March 4th: TriPython Project Night, 6-? PM at WebAssign
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 22:40:37 -0500
From: Matthew Frazier <mlfrazie at ncsu.edu>
To: <lug at lists.ncsu.edu>

Hello, LUGgers!

FOSS Fair was fun! But, because we spent all our time preparing for
that, I don't really have time to organize a proper LUG meeting for this
Tuesday. (We've already used our "cop-out" meeting topic for this
semester.) Fortunately, another great local group, TriPython, is having
a Python Project Night we can crash. In the words of Chris Calloway,
TriPython's organizer:

"Have a project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get
some work done surrounded by like minded Python lovers? Join us for our
monthly project night and do just that! Don't have something to work on?
Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint on
an open source project, find something interesting to contribute to or
be inspired by! The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so
don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether you are a Python
newbie needing help or have an open source project you want to share,
come hang out and hack."

When: Tuesday, March 4th, 6 PM - unknown end time
Where: WebAssign: 1791 Varsity Drive, Suite 200, on Centennial Campus

I know a lot of LUGgers work with or are interested in learning Python,
so this will be a good opportunity to network with area Pythonistas --
TriPython is always enthusiastic about helping people learn the language
and get involved in the community. We hope to see you there!
--
Thanks,
Matthew Frazier