[TriZPUG] TriPython July 2014 Meeting: Trinket.io

Errol Casey errol at askerrol.org
Tue Jul 22 15:58:46 CEST 2014

Will this meeting be recorded, or possibly shared by Google Hangouts or
other such app?

I had planned to attend, but don't know if I will be able to make the drive
this month from Fayetteville.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 3:13 PM, Eric Leary <eric.leary at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can do this and would be honored to do so if the group would like.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Eric Leary
>>

> Calvin from Caktus is on-board for assisting with facilities Thursday
> night.
>

>> On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Reminder: meeting Thursday.
>>>
>>> I need a favor. I'm at PyOhio PyCamp. I need someone to volunteer to
>>> emcee the meeting. That is:
>>>
>>> 1. Call Caktus the day before the meeting to ensure someone will be
>>> there to let us in.
>>> 2. Start the meeting at 7pm
>>> 3. Put tripython.org up on the projector screen
>>> 4. Go through the bullet points on the front page:
>>>    a. When and where are meetings
>>>    b. When and where are project nights
>>>    c. Where the maililng list is.
>>>    d. Where the IRC channel is
>>>    e. The various other talking points until it starts to take up too
>>> much time
>>>    f. Declare an after meeting at Milltown
>>> 5. Do round robin introductions:
>>>    a. Your name
>>>    b. Institutional/Occupational affiliation
>>>    c. What you do with Python
>>> 6. Introduce the speaker (BTW, Elliot is sending a proxy speaker from
>>> Trinket.io)
>>> 7. Thank speaker/take questions/Thank speaker again
>>> 8. Call for lightning talks
>>> 9. Usher crowd to Milltown so Caktus can lock up
>>>
>>> Can someobody speak up to help a brother out? You know who you are.
>>> You've been to a bunch of meetings and seen the spiel too many times. You
>>> know the formula by heart and you won't skip over on skimp on it. You'll be
>>> direct in providing direction. Call shotgun.

>>> --
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
>>> office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530
>>> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
>>>

>> --
>> Science is the establishment of expectations.  Art is the manipulation of
>> expectations. Justice is the fulfillment of expectations.  Expectations are
>> patterns of mind.

> --
> Born in Roswell... married an alien...
> http://emptyhammock.com/