[TriZPUG] Have a job: Python developer

Chris Humphres chris.humphres at windsorcircle.com
Mon Jan 27 05:48:21 CET 2014

We have an opening in downtown Durham (see job description below).  If
interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
Chris

Job Description

We are looking for a python software developer to join our funded startup
to help us build and expand our market leading Retention Automation
Platform.  This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor
with salary and stock options while working with cutting edge technology.
 Join our team and you will be using python to build the interconnect to
many SaaS data stores in the e-commerce marketplace.  These are primarily
SOAP and REST based APIs.  You will also use Python and a relational
database to store and transform the data for marketing purposes.  Finally,
you will help build our own RESTful API supporting JSON and XML data
exchange for integration with our partner network.
Requirements

   - Python (2+ yrs experience or BS in Computer Science with python
   coursework)
   - Web services experience (RESTful and/or SOAP)
   - JSON/XML
   - Linux/Unix development experience

Additional skills (nice to have, but not required)

   - Python Web frameworks such Pyramid, Django, web2py, etc.
   - PHP
   - C/C++
   - MySQL or Oracle
   - Git experience
   - Experience developing in the cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2)

Contact Info

Contact: Chris Humphres
E-mail contact: jobs (at) windsorcircle.com
Web: http://www.windsorcircle.com