[TriZPUG] 2015 presentations

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:15:17 CET 2014

El Dec 29, 2014, a las 8:53 AM, Mark Hutchinson <aikimark at aol.com.dmarc.invalid> escribió:

> After watching a Raymond Hettinger video yesterday, I think I would like to see some Python 3 presentations in 2015, such as a ver2->ver3 migration experience and recommendation(s).

I just did one for PYPTUG in october titled "Mystery Python Theater 3K: what should be your next step". Covered a few cases from small to large projects. I think the cam wasnt plugged in a live socket so it died early on the meeting. I might have audio though to go with the slides i made for it.

http://www.pyptug.org/2014/10/pyptug-meeting-october-27th.html

Francois