[TriZPUG] 10 Python Myths

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:01:56 CET 2014

For the past several days, there was an interesting thread on a Spanish
python list regarding this blog post. I was under the impression that it
would be easier to find developers in other countries compared to the US,
but the conclusion seemed to be that it was not the case. At least in large
cities with the usual suspects having offices there. Explains to a certain
degree why I'm getting offers on linkedin from europe and latin america...

Francois