[TriZPUG] Fwd: All Things Open CFS is open.

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 28 19:52:24 CEST 2014

TriPython,

The All Things Open conference that we worked with a little last year is
having an open call for speakers until May 30. Several of you went last
year and the reports were all positive. I believe the consensus was many
of you want to be more involved this year. I'm going to inquire about
getting us a booth. You should think about giving a talk: