[TriZPUG] Who is using Apache httpd in front of Python webapps?

Jeff Trawick trawick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:07:25 CEST 2014

If so, what httpd module(s) are you using to route/proxy requests to the
webapps?  I'm familiar with the mechanisms; this is an informal survey.

I am thinking about what httpd+application space to cover at ApacheCon EU
in November, having given FastCGI-specific and
survey-of-httpd+Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby talks in the past (
http://emptyhammock.com/projects/info/slides.html).  Maybe httpd+Python is
interesting enough to concentrate on Python for a change, as well as
practice the talk before I get to Budapest ;)

Thanks!

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/