[TriZPUG] Recommend a CMS

Clark, Tom tomclark at shawu.edu
Fri Apr 4 16:08:50 CEST 2014

Last fall, someone on this list mentioned Tarbell<http://tarbell.tribapps.com/>, a Django/Python CMS from the newspaper industry.  Works with Google Spreadsheets to display/edit web pages.    It's beta-at best, I think-and the documentation is a bit sketchy, but it's a great idea.

TC

Tom Clark
SUDS Librarian, Systems Librarian
Shaw University Divinity School