[TriZPUG] BeatifulSoup Again

Cem Karan cfkaran2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:12:52 CEST 2013

Python 3.3 is all I use at work.  That may not be saying much considering that all my code is used for research and is therefore never deployed, but as was mentioned before, all the little things start to add up to a compelling argument.  That said, I try to test under Python 2.7 as well because some of the machines I have to run my code on still haven't been upgraded yet.  Given a choice though, I stick with 3.3.

Cem