[TriZPUG] Reminder: Carrboro Project Night Wed. the 13th at 6pm

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:13:02 CET 2013

We had a packed house at project night last night. There were so many
people there I didn't even get to talk to most of them. People came and
went. I got there just after 7pm and missed some folks. Calvin and I got
some good planning done for another PyCarolinas.

Thanks to Calvin for setting it up and Caktus for the pizza.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530