[TriZPUG] Reminder: Raleigh AND Carrboro Project Nights

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon May 6 21:01:30 CEST 2013

I meant to send this out earlier today. But it's already one of those weeks.

The first Tuesday and the second Wednesday come back to back in May. So
the Raleigh and Carrboro Project Nights are back to back this month.

Raleigh Project Night is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 6pm at WebAssign:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/may-13-rpn/

Carrboro Project Night is the next night (Wednesday) at 6pm at Caktus:

http://trizpug.org/Members/ironfroggy/2013-may-carrboro-project-night

Whatever you've got going on Python-wise, bring it.

I'll be working on the seemingly never ending series of patches for
filecmp tests. I finally got the green light from committers to refactor
the entire test module.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530