[TriZPUG] OT: Contract work

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:18:55 CET 2013

My cousin, who works for MyVinny.com is looking for someone to help with
some analytics and data scraping they're doing in Python.  Anyone
interested?  Let me know and I'll put you in contact with him.

"It's a general data role for now, has to be a real analytical programmer
with python experience (and scraper experience in python is a big plus).
Data and our pricer is the biggest problem we have right now, and our
current contractor keeps missing deadlines and has been holding up the
company for several weeks now. It's a contractor-to-hire role. If you or
somebody you know fits the bill and might be interested, can you let me
know?

--
Joseph Tate