[TriZPUG] Charlotte Python Closing!

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:47:23 CEST 2013

I've been wondering about the usefulness of meetup. We were just talking
about that on Monday. For PYPTUG, we've yet to create a meetup. When we
posted through the Fablocker meetup, it didn't impact attendance. We've
been using just a googlegroups list. I think we'll continue with that
strategy.

Francois
--
www.pyptug.org  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com  -  @f_dion