[TriZPUG] Raleigh Project Night Cancelled and Last Day for Workshop Registration Before Late Registration

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jul 19 22:17:24 CEST 2013

Steve and I talked it over. The Python Networking and Web Programming
Workshop in Chapel Hill is the same week as the Raleigh Project Night.
And Steve is attending the workshop already. Therefore, we are doing
something unusual and cancelling Raleigh Project Night just for August
6. It will be back on first Tuesday, September 3. If you are having a
project night jones, don't forget the Carrboro Project Night on August 14:

http://trizpug.org/Members/ironfroggy/2013-aug-carrboro-project-night
http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/129048572/

Don't forget, registration fees go up after today for the Python
Networking and Web Programming Workshop in Chapel Hill August 5-9:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pywebpw13/

You need this workshop.  So stop making excuses and just do it.

I might take my sweet time over the weekend to make the late fee
increase go into effect. So register quickly and take advantage of my sloth.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530