[TriZPUG] Reminder: Raleigh Project Night Tonight

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Jul 2 20:51:44 CEST 2013

Any chance you all doing Proj.Night at Webassign, can camp on #trizpug
tonight?   Would be great to know what's going on.   Last month's visit for
Proj.Night there, was fun - some great demos.   Sorry I can't get over there
tonight!

thank you,
----mark

--
*biggers at utsl.com*

/"True genius without heart is a thing of nought - for not great understanding
alone, not intelligence alone, nor both together, make genius.   Love! Love!
Love! that is the soul of genius"   -- Nikolaus Joseph von Jacquin, friend of
W.A. Mozart/ *