[TriZPUG] Reminder: TriZPUG January 2013 Meeting: Python AI and Decou

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 25 17:33:13 CET 2013

On 1/24/2013 6:52 PM, Og Maciel wrote:
> Any chance you guys could broadcast tonight's presentations on youtube via Google Hangout? Something came up and I can't make it.

Hi Og,

Sorry your email went to the moderation queue as it came from an
unsubscribed email address. Just as well, we probably wouldn't have seen
in sent eight minutes before the meeting anyway.

What you ask, though, has been a lot on my mind. My understanding is
multiple sources (presenter, presentation screen) can be broadcast
through one stream on a G+ Hangout and then the result can be archived
to YouTube for later viewing. I think there are a couple of Python
groups already doing this for meetings.

It seems like a lower bar to get meetings streamed and archived than
previous options. I don't know when or if I'll get to it. But I bet the
chances are better that the TriZPUG hive mind will figure it out.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530