[TriZPUG] PyCon 2013 Schedule Announced!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 15 18:15:39 CET 2013

On 1/14/2013 10:36 AM, Brian Curtin wrote:
> It's that time of year again

Hi Brian,

Thanks for all you do to promote PyCon.

Not that you need more publicity (I'm pretty sure PyCon will sell out
again this year), but in years past PyCon has posted banners kits on the
PyCon website for groups like ours to use on our sites to help promote
PyCon. I did a grab of the PyCon image from the logo on us.pycon.org and
used it on trizpug.org. But it doesn't scale very well. Do you have
publicity banner kits again this year? iF not, no biggie, because I
think PyCon will be plenty big enough.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530