[TriZPUG] Python Project Night - January 2013

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:33:01 CET 2013

It is time again for our monthly project night!

Do you have a project you want an excuse to carve out time for? New to
Python or some tool and want some help? Just want some company while you
check your email? Come out to Carrboro this Wednesday at 6PM. Code, chat,
and maybe get some drinks after!

Standard boilerplate:

Have a project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get
some work done surrounded my like minded python lovers? Join us for our
first monthly hack night and do just that! Don't have something to work on?
Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint on an open source project, find
something interesting to contribute to or be inspired by!

The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so don't worry if you
show up past the start time.

http://www.meetup.com/trizpug/events/96203682/