[TriZPUG] TriPython September 2013 Meeting: Open Data Part 3

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Aug 27 01:36:27 CEST 2013

When: Thursday September 26 7pm
Where: Bull City Coworking, 112 S. Duke St., Suite 6, Durham

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/sept-13-mtg

For the third and final meeting in our series on the Open Data movement,
officials of the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction will
show us how to access anonymized report card data from around the state.
Lightning talks are 5 to 10 minutes extemporaneous expositions on a
topic of interest to you, something you recently learned, kind of like a
show and tell. We'll be meeting for the first time at Bull City
Coworking. Please see the parking instructions on the BCC website. A
wide variety of possibilities for the after-meeting are within steps of BCC.

http://bullcitycoworking.com/location/

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530