[TriZPUG] Reminder: TriZPUG April 2013 Meeting

James Whisnant jwhisnant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:00:20 CEST 2013

I can give a lightning talk about a script that solves a Set cover type of
problem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_cover_problem).  TLDR - think of
the game Bingo.  A friend of mine was trying to figure out a solution using
the minimum number of ingredients needed to "learn" everything in the
crafting system in the video game Skyrim.  Turns out what I wrote provides
a "pretty good" (but not minimal) solution.

Python of interest : collections.Counter, itertools, logging