[TriZPUG] Raleigh Project Night Tuesday April 2 and Other Things

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:50:00 CEST 2013

On 4/1/2013 11:02 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Normally we keep recruiters off this list. But there are a couple of
> guys in Boston who have a start-up. They aren't recruiters per se. But
> they are recruiting for their company. And they keep trying to
> subscribe, despite the warnings on our subscription form. The thing is,
> the Python position they are recruiting for is for here in NC. I don't
> know why a Boston start-up wants to find a developer here. But I think
> this is enough of an anomaly to make an exception and post their job for
> them. The only thing I know about them is that they got $500K in funding
> from the Boston Angels VC group. If you do contact them and find
> concerns, please let me know so I can better judge whether to make this
> kind of exception in the future:
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5128802

I back copied the guys at Testive and heard back from one of the
founders, Miro Kazakoff (the other founder is Tom Rose). Turns out
Testive is moving from Boston to Durham. Miro and Tom are being
subscribed to the list. So I'll let them tell you more if they want to
as I think they are hiring more than just one person. Hopefully we'll
get to meet them when they move here. The Python educational testing
community keeps getting bigger here. What's up with that?

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530