[TriZPUG] Caktus celebrating 5 years

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Thu Sep 27 19:08:09 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Caktus would not be where it is today without the support of our friends,
colleagues, and, of course, our local Python and Django development
community. We've enjoyed getting to know many of you over the past few
years, and we'd like to invite you to celebrate with us tomorrow, September
28th, from 5:00-8:00 PM at our office in Carrboro, NC. Med Deli will
provide a selection of appetizers, a light dinner buffet and drinks for the
event. We hope that you can join us in celebrating our anniversary and many
more to come!

Space is limited, so if you plan to attend, please RSVP via EventBrite:
http://caktusanniversary.eventbrite.com/

Thanks and we hope to see you there!

Tobias
--