[TriZPUG] RDU to Chapel Hill tips?

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Mon Sep 10 03:50:17 CEST 2012

On Sep 9, 2012, at 10:31 AM, Calvin Spealman wrote:

> Can anyone who has traveled TO the area recommend the best ways and
> advice to get from RDU to the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area? I'd like to
> put together some travel tips for PyCarolinas.

One can take the bus from RDU to UNC.

Bus 100 goes through the airport and connects with the Regional Transit Center (RTC) just a few miles west of the airport. From the RTC, busses 800 and 805 can get you to the Chapel Hill area. The fee is nominal ($2 I think).

http://www.triangletransit.org/

Cheers
Philip