[TriZPUG] TriZPUG November 2012 Meeting: Topic TBA

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 30 22:02:20 CET 2012

This meeting is in a little over two weeks and I would really, really
like it if someone would volunteer a feature talk ahead of time. In
fact, I think we would all really, really like that. :)

When: Thursday, November 15 at 7pm

Where: WebAssign, NCSU Centennial Campus,
        1791 Varsity Drive, Suite 200,
        Raleigh

To schedule around Thanksgiving, November's TriZPUG meeting is on the
third instead of the fourth Thursday. To announce a talk for this
meeting, send an email with your topic to the TriZPUG email list.
Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute duration are also
welcome. Please join us at our first meeting at WebAssign and share your
Python experiences. Plenty of free after hours parking will be available
in the adjacent Centennial Campus decks. An after-meeting location for
food and beverage will be decided at the meeting.

BTW, the December meeting at Splatspace will also be on the third
Thursday to schedule around yet another holiday. And we'd like a
scheduled speaker for that meeting as well, if you are thinking ahead.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530