[TriZPUG] Pre-PyCarolinas Social -- The Pinhook Friday Night?

Chris Rossi chris at archimedeanco.com
Wed Oct 17 15:44:33 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I don't normally try to promote my musical projects around here, but I
am playing a show with a band of mine, Amor de Cosmos at the Pinhook
in Durham on 10/19, the Friday night before PyCarolinas.  It occurs to
me that there might be some folks in from out of town for PyCarolinas
looking for something to do, so I thought I'd offer this up as a
potential, unofficial pre-PyCarolinas social event.

http://thepinhook.com/

Chris