[TriZPUG] TriZPUG October 2012 Meeting: PyCarolinas Report Out

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Oct 2 01:55:35 CEST 2012

The meeting topic is tentative. If you'd like to feature your talk at
the meeting, we will gladly switch the title of the meeting to your
topic. Just post your declaration of intent to this email list.

When: Thursday, October 25, 2012, 7:00 PM

Where: Caktus Consulting Group, 209 Lloyd St #110, Carrboro, NC

"""
Let's recap PyCarolinas possibly with a reprise of some of our favorite
talks from the conference. To announce a talk for this meeting, send an
email with your topic to the TriZPUG email list. As always, spontaneous
lightning talks of ten minutes or less on other topics are also welcome.
Anything you've learned about Python, no matter how trivial, can be a
lightning talk. There's plenty of parking at Caktus and we can walk to
nearby after-meeting watering holes.
"""

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530