[TriZPUG] TriZPUG March 2012 Meeting: Call For Talks

Curt Stump curt at curtstump.com
Fri Mar 16 17:08:49 CET 2012

Hi Chris,

I went to Pycon and could present something brief, not that technical
(e.g. a summary of some initiatives I heard about at Pycon, with links
to the videos).  Just keep in mind I went to Pycon as a newbie, so it's
likely the group will already know about things that were new to me.

As a stretch goal, a technical option would be for me to get Pandas up
and running and talk about it (http://pandas.pydata.org/).  This is a
data analysis library that I would like to learn, and that was
highlighted at Pycon.  I can experiment with that over the weekend and
let you know.

Curt