[TriZPUG] PythonAnywhere Link From Last Night's Meeting

Sam Brauer sampbrauer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 19:53:14 CEST 2012

Thanks for hosting the meeting!  It was nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks.

Here's the specific FAQ I was pointing out related to the problem I encountered using threads with pygtk:

FAQ: I am using a separate thread to run my code, but the application (or the UI) hangs
http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?file=faq20.006.htp&req=show

More info on pygtk can be found on the main pygtk site: http://pygtk.org/

For anyone interested in midi, the Python interface to the ALSA API I was using is at http://www.sci.ccny.cuny.edu/~brinkman/software/pyseq/

Info on the piece of hardware I was interfacing with (including an audio sample) are at http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/airbase99.php