[TriZPUG] PythonAnywhere Link From Last Night's Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jun 29 17:31:52 CEST 2012

Here's the link to the Python training/collaborating web product I
demonstrated last night:

http://www.pythonanywhere.com

I realized later that the login problem I had at first when showing the
product was I had sendRefererHeader turned off instead of on. Doh!

If you did a lightning talk last night with links to what you
demonstrated, please post them now.

It was nice to have so many lightning talks last night. Thanks.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530