[TriZPUG] Triangle Built?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:28:37 CEST 2012

I think we need to have something a bit simpler, we need them to look
nice on whatever site someone is building. Anything that could lead to
a design clash will make them less likely to use. Also, I don't think
"Tried & True Triangle" reflects the idea well, I'm sorry.

I'm really liking "Triangle Forged" and I've got my ideas sketched up
but need to put them up digitally, this evening.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy