[TriZPUG] Triangle Built?

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:31:43 CEST 2012

That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure about the resources to
pull it off. What does it cost? Can we get volunteers to man a booth
each day of the event, during work hours?

In either case, I'd be really interested in pushing the campaign in a
digital avenue, pretty much copying the strategy of Boston Built
entirely.