[TriZPUG] Fwd: TriLUG July 12 meeting - OpenShift - Please announce to your members

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:04:08 CEST 2012

This seems interesting. There is some interest at Caktus in attending.
Can anyone confirm if they plan attend? It would be nice to know if
there will be some familiar faces and a good Python presence there.
The more of us attend the better questions someone is likely to come
up with.

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy