[TriZPUG] July Project Night!

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:00:46 CEST 2012

You'll probably want to know WHERE and I was neglectful enough to not
even include
that in the original message.

Project Night is held at the Caktus Group offices:

209 Lloyd St #110
Carrboor, NC 23110

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing: http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy