[TriZPUG] Lookiong For A Substitute Python Teacher At Chapel Hill Chinese School For 6 Weeks In Jan - Feb

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jan 3 17:26:17 CET 2012

I received the following request from Wen Gong, a TriZPUG member via
meetup.com. Contact Wen directly if you can help:

Hi Chris,
I started teaching python to kids (mid-high school) since last Fall at
Chapel Hill Chinese school (http://www.csch-nc.org).

Time: 5-5:50 pm Saturday
Place: McDougle Middle School
900 Old Fayetteville Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516-7935

Due to a family emergency, I will not be able to teach for next 6 weeks
in Jan 7 - Feb 18
Can you post this message to your group and help locate a substitute
teacher in Chapel Hill area?

Anyone who is interested can contact me at wen.g.gong at gmail.com.
The substitute teacher will be paid at $25 per class.

Thanks,
Wen

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530