[TriZPUG] Carrboro Project Night - December 12

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:22:49 CET 2012

This has been a GREAT year for the TriZPUG group, the project night in its
inaugural year, and the community growing here and wider. I just want to
thank everyone for a great year.

I want to start a new project night preparation this month:

What Are You Planning For Project Night? Let's all talk about our project
night plans, questions, our lack of an idea for project night, etc. Get
some ideas and excitement flowing!

Me: I am going to do a new deploy of straight.plugin adding support for
locating data files associated with plugins, per a user request. This is
already half done, so it will be fast. I'm using the rest of my time to
work on Plasmid, a recent project I started to implement an IndexedDB
synchronization service. This allows mirroring of browser-local storage
across multiple machines for a single user, and sync of data changed during
offline use of a web app. I have a prototype of both the twisted/python
backend and the javascript client. I'll be working on adding an
authentication layer on Wednesday night.