[TriZPUG] Revised TriPython logos (comments welcome)

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Aug 20 18:34:07 CEST 2012

On 8/19/2012 9:52 PM, Jim Allman wrote:
> (a) simplifed logo w/ proper python head;

I like that best.

> (c) as an alternative for the ophidiophobic.

After I expressed my distaste for snakes last week, I turned off my
office lights as I left for the day. Right above the light switch was
this painting, the only painting in my office, which I purchased from
local artist Emily Weinstein about one year ago:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/magicgarden.jpg

Does not compute.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530