[TriZPUG] Project Night Recap - Look What I Made!

Eric Leary eric.leary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 04:56:35 CEST 2012

Like Julia, I like this triskelion very much as well.  Very much indeed.
I'd put stickers of this on my laptop, or my car for sure.  Possibly my
first tattoo.  I hope to see this approach developed.  For my
unsophisticated eye, this is very close to ready.  If a python prompt fits
within this process, that would be cool, but I prefer simple, just the way
it is.

Thanks for sharing it.

Eric Leary

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Jim Allman <jim at ibang.com> wrote:

> On Aug 9, 2012, at 9:27 AM, Mark Lavin wrote:
> > Anyone else want to show off what they worked on?
>
> I was working on logo ideas for TriPython. Here's my best shot so far:
>         http://imgur.com/NHnDH
>
> The look is retro-70's "supergraphics", with a triskelion (treskel) that
> works as an independent emblem or as part of the logotype.
>
> The accent colors are up for discussion. If we want to avoid any of the
> local university colors, maybe teal (bottom) would be better than the red.
>
> This is all vector art, adapted from a free font called "Eyelevation Pro":
>         http://www.dafont.com/eyelevation-pro.font
>         http://aleksandershevchuk.ru/Free-Fonts
>
>   =jimA=
>
> Jim Allman
> Interrobang Digital Media
> http://www.ibang.com/
> (919) 649-5760

Science is the establishment of expectations.  Art is the manipulation of
expectations. Justice is the fulfillment of expectations.  Expectations are
patterns of mind.