[TriZPUG] Project Night Recap - Look What I Made!

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Aug 9 22:27:12 CEST 2012

On 8/9/2012 2:03 PM, Calvin Spealman wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2012, at 9:27 AM, Mark Lavin <markdlavin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I hope everyone had as much fun as I did at Project Night last night.
>> I was able to get this done more or less from start to finish last night https://github.com/mlavin/django-app-template
>>
>> Anyone else want to show off what they worked on?

Excellent idea.

> I made... todo lists for PyCarolinas!
>
> Does that count?

Idunno, does making meeting announcements count?

I came into project night only a little bit late with some core Python
issues I'd been working on. I had patches ready to submit and was going
to work on another couple of patches.

Then Calvin told me Josh has gotten a meeting space. So I switched to
making meeting announcements.

Then we had PyCarolinas discussion time.

Then I got sidetracked answering Python questions.

Then it got late and Jim said let's go get a drinky drink.

So I finished announcement today. And now I'm back where I started. :)

Time flies when you're having pizza. Thanks for the pizza!

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530