[TriZPUG] Python / Django / *.py Jam night -- 27 September 2011 Tuesday at 6 p.m., UNC-CH Room 3204 at Venable-Murray Hall

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Sep 19 23:07:18 CEST 2011

We are all ready for another interesting Python Jam -- speaking for myself... :)

Thanks to Chris Calloway:  Conference Room 3204 at Venable-Murray Hall has
been reserved, for a Jam starting at 6:00 p.m.

This building has a large parking lot with free parking after 5pm.  NOTE: The
building doors automatically lock at 7 p.m. -- you will have to call my cell#
(below) to get later access.

This room has a projector screen, large LCD monitor, and videoconference
capability. It seats about 16 people comfortably. It has an adjoining
kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, microwave, and toaster oven.

NOTE: Normal UNC-CH network access rules apply. MAC addresses must be
registered, for *wireless* network cards, please.
If you want, you may also register your wired NIC MAC address.

Feel free to bring a power strip; I will bring at least one.

See you there!   Don't forget to email your wireless MAC address, to _me_ !!

thank you,
----mark

--
--mark