[TriZPUG] Django sprint in North Carolina, Nov. 12-13, 2011

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Fri Nov 4 19:22:46 CET 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder that we're hosting a Django sprint
here in Chapel Hill / Carrboro, NC next weekend (November 12th and 13th).
 All the details and related links are below.

If you're not local to Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, you might consider
organizing a parallel sprint in your area.  The DSF and/or PSF can help
reimburse for sprint expenses.

Thanks and I hope to see you here or in the #django-sprint channel on
Freenode!

Cheers,
Tobias