[TriZPUG] the presentation I was going to give...

Josh Johnson jj at email.unc.edu
Tue May 10 17:21:13 CEST 2011

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the last meeting, I hate to flake out
like that but we had a family emergency and had to go out of state.

I've posted my slides and notes as a PDF on our project management site,
I'll post a copy to trizpug.org soon.

http://crm-plonedev.med.unc.edu/about/The%20blitZEN%20Method.pdf

coming soon:
  - demo site for the project planning tool Dave demoed (blitzen.management)
  - new blitzen.unc.edu, with lots of useful information for public
consumption
  - publicly available source code
  - pypi releases of our software

Also,
Dave and I will be presenting our latest application, blitzen.services
at Penn State next week. I'm sure if you aren't going to be there,
you'll all be watching the live feeds with bated breath the whole time,
but I'll be sure to post a link once it's up.

Thanks,
JJ