[TriZPUG] Linux Systems Administrator with Python / Django experience at Caktus

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Sat Mar 12 18:19:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we've published a new job posting for a
Linux Systems Administrator with Python and/or Django experience at Caktus.
 The position will involve maintaining existing Linux servers, designing and
building highly-scalable deployments, and assistance with Python / Django
deployment and development as time permits.  This is a full-time position,
with benefits, and is based out of our Carrboro, NC office.

For more information, check out the job posting on our web site at:

http://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/linux-systems-administrator/

Kindly drop us an email at jobs+trizpug at caktusgroup.com if you or someone
you know might be interested in the position, and feel free to forward at
will.

<http://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/linux-systems-administrator/>Thanks!
Tobias
--