[TriZPUG] TriZPUG July 2011 Meeting: Crushinator

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jul 26 15:48:19 CEST 2011

On 7/8/2011 3:40 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> http://trizpug.org/Members/bac/jul-11-mtg

Reminder: the meeting is Thursday at CCC.

Josh Johnson will introduce Crushinator, an up-and-coming, interactive,
iterative skeleton-building application and general replacement for
PasteScript.

There are several key Python projects which have been needing a
community developed and maintained PasteScript replacement. So don't
miss this one.

This will also, sadly, be our last meeting at CCC as it will be closing
at the end of September. I want attendees to pay special attention to
the tip jar link at the top of the whiteboard in the CCC conference room
so you can show Brian your appreciation for what he's done for us.

Not to fear for Chapel Hill meetings, though. My new building has great
meeting facilities, as well as after hours free parking right beside the
building. So expect to start meeting at UNC again in October.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530