[TriZPUG] 1. Re: Programming groups? (Kurt Grandis)

Kurt Grandis KGrandis at lexile.com
Fri Jul 22 20:47:24 CEST 2011

I think Hack Night turned out well. Nine people showed up this time around.
Folks worked on personal websites, scrum tools, educational projects, nose plugins, Django charting tools, and more. We even had an impromptu game AI-building competition.

We'll try to have another one in August. I'll post the details shortly.

-Kurt